Here's the list
I was surfing the web and found this list of 101 useful websites. I liked it so much I took the time to make all the links clickable for you. This should keep you busy for while
2. http://www.ctrlq.org/screenshots – for capturing screenshots of web pages on mobile and desktops.
3. http://www.goo.gl – shorten long URLs and convert URLs into QR codes.
4. http://www.unfurlr.com – find the original URL that's hiding behind a short URL.
5. http://www.qClock.com – find the local time of a city using a Google Map.
6. http://www.copypastecharacter.com – copy special characters that aren't on your keyboard.
7. http://www.icerocket.com/ – a better search engine for Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
8. http://www.lovelycharts.com – create flowcharts, network diagrams, sitemaps, etc.
9. http://www.iconfinder.com – the best place to find icons of all sizes.
10. http://www.office.com – download templates, clipart and images for your Office documents.
11. http://www.followupthen.com – the easiest way to setup email reminders.
12. http://www.jotti.org – scan any suspicious file or email attachment for viruses.
13. http://www.wolframalpha.com – gets answers directly without searching - see more wolfram tips.
14. http://www.printwhatyoulike.com – print web pages without the clutter.
15. http://www.joliprint.com – reformats news articles and blog content as a newspaper.
16. http://www.ctrlq.org/rss – a search engine for RSS feeds.
17. http://www.e.ggtimer.com – a simple online timer for your daily needs.
18. http://www.coralcdn.org – if a site is down due to heavy traffic, try accessing it through coral CDN.
19. http://www.random.org – pick random numbers, flip coins, and more.
20. http://www.pdfescape.com – lets you can quickly edit PDFs in the browser itself.
21. http://www.viewer.zoho.com – Preview PDFs and Presentations directly in the browser.
22. http://www.tubemogul.com – simultaneously upload videos to YouTube and other video sites.
23. http://www.dabbleboard.com – your virtual whiteboard.
24. http://www.scr.im – share you email address online without worrying about spam.
25. http://www.spypig.com – now get read receipts for your email.
26. http://www.sizeasy.com – visualize and compare the size of any product.
27. http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont – quickly determine the font name from an image.
28. http://www.google.com/webfonts – a good collection of open source fonts.
29. http://www.regex.info – find data hidden in your photographs[/url] – see more EXIF tools.
30. http://www.livestream.com – broadcast events live over the web, including your desktop screen.
31. http://www.iwantmyname.com – helps you search domains across all TLDs.
32. http://www.homestyler.com – design from scratch or re-model your home in 3d.
33. http://www.join.me – share you screen with anyone over the web.
34. http://www.onlineocr.net – recognize text from scanned PDFs - see other OCR tools.
35. http://www.flightstats.com - Track flight status at airports worldwide.
36. http://www.wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
37. http://www.hundredzeros.com – best-sellers on all subjects that you can download for free.
38. http://www.polishmywriting.com – check your writing for spelling or grammatical errors.
39. http://www.marker.to – easily highlight the important parts of a web page for sharing.
40. http://www.typewith.me – work on the same document with multiple people.
41. http://www.whichdateworks.com – planning an event? find a date that works for all.
42. http://www.everytimezone.com – a less confusing view of the world time zones.
43. http://www.gtmetrix.com – the perfect tool for measuring your site performance online.
44. http://www.noteflight.com – print music sheets, write your own music online (review).
45. http://www.imo.im - chat with your buddies on Skype, Facebook, Google Talk, etc. from one place.
46. http://www.translate.google.com – translate web pages, PDFs and Office documents.
47. http://www.kleki.com – create paintings and sketches with a wide variety of brushes.
48. http://www.similarsites.com – discover new sites that are similar to what you like already.
49. http://www.wordle.net – quick summarize long pieces of text with tag clouds.
50. http://www.bubbl.us – create mind-maps, brainstorm ideas in the browser.
51. http://www.kuler.adobe.com – get color ideas, also extract colors from photographs.
52. http://www.liveshare.com – share your photos in an album instantly.
53. http://www.lmgtfy.com – when your friends are too lazy to use Google on their own.
54. http://www.midomi.com – when you need to find the name of a song.
55. http://www.bing.com/images – automatically find perfectly-sized wallpapers for mobiles.
56. http://www.faxzero.com – send an online fax for free.
57. http://www.feedmyinbox.com – get RSS feeds as an email newsletter.
58. http://www.ge.tt – quickly send a file to someone, they can even preview it before downloading.
59. http://www.pipebytes.com – transfer files of any size without uploading to a third-party server.
60. http://www.tinychat.com – setup a private chat room in micro-seconds.
61. http://www.privnote.com – create text notes that will self-destruct after being read.
62. http://www.boxoh.com – track the status of any shipment on Google Maps – alternative.
63. http://www.majorgeeks.com – Download the top 1% of freeware and shareware plus news, occasional reviews and computer help.
64. http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com – find if your favorite website is offline or not?
65. http://www.ewhois.com – find the other websites of a person with reverse Analytics lookup.
66. http://www.whoishostingthis.com – find the web host of any website.
67. http://www.google.com/history – found something on Google but can't remember it now?
68. http://www.aviary.com/myna – an online audio editor that lets record, and remix audio clips online.
69. http://www.disposablewebpage.com – create a temporary web page that self-destruct.
70. http://www.urbandictionary.com – find definitions of slangs and informal words.
71. http://www.seatguru.com – consult this site before choosing a seat for your next flight.
72. http://www.sxc.hu – download stock images absolutely free.
73. http://www.zoom.it – view very high-resolution images in your browser without scrolling.
74. http://www.scribblemaps.com – quickly create custom Google Maps online.
75. http://www.alertful.com – quickly setup email reminders for important events.
76. http://www.picmonkey.com – Picnik is offline but PicMonkey is an even better image editor.
77. http://www.formspring.me – you can ask or answer personal questions here.
78. http://www.sumopaint.com – an excellent layer-based online image editor.
79. http://www.snopes.com – find if that email offer you received is real or just another scam.
80. http://www.typingweb.com – master touch-typing with these practice sessions.
81. http://www.mailvu.com – send video emails to anyone using your web cam.
82. http://www.timerime.com – create timelines with audio, video and images.
83. http://www.stupeflix.com – make a movie out of your images, audio and video clips.
84. http://www.safeweb.norton.com – check the trust level of any website.
85. http://www.teuxdeux.com – a beautiful to-do app that looks like your paper dairy.
86. http://www.deadurl.com – you'll need this when your bookmarked web pages are deleted.
87. http://www.minutes.io – quickly capture effective notes during meetings.
88. http://www.youtube.com/leanback – Watch YouTube channels in TV mode.
89. http://www.youtube.com/disco – quickly create a video playlist of your favorite artist.
90. http://www.talltweets.com – Send tweets longer than 140 characters.
91. http://www.pancake.io – create a free and simple website using your Dropbox account.
92. http://www.builtwith.com – find the technology stack of any website.
93. http://www.woorank.com – research a website from the SEO perspective.
94. http://www.mixlr.com – broadcast live audio over the web.
95. http://www.radbox.me – bookmark online videos and watch them later (review).
96. http://www.tagmydoc.com – add QR codes to your documents and presentations (review).
97. http://www.notes.io – the easiest way to write short text notes in the browser.
98. http://www.ctrlq.org/html-mail – send rich-text mails to anyone, anonymously.
99. http://www.fiverr.com – hire people to do little things for $5.
100. http://www.otixo.com – easily manage your online files on Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.
101.http://www.ifttt.com – create a connection between all your online accounts.